Thursday, May 26, 2016

Watercoloring etc.

This is a watercolor on canvas.  I am not keen on the butterfly.  I may try to fix that.  I am going to submit this to the challenge at  http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/. 

This is watercolor with a stencil and I have gotten some good feedback on this from my Instagram friends.  It is kind of cool, it has a texture.  Confession that I smudged it so that is why I added the butterfly. The butterfly is a Hero Arts image.  I am going to submit this over at the The Cat's Pajamas for their current challenge which is BRIGHT colors.

The flower stamp is a So Suzy stamp, one of my favorites.  This is colored with my Marvy Markers and I added a cute sentiment. I am going to submit this over at The Cat's Pajamas, http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.fi/ and Aud Sentiments challenge blog for their current challenge.  You should check it out!

6 comments:

  1. A fun and sunny card! Thank you for taking some TIME OUT and join us! (Maybe you can link to just the post with the card next time? That makes it so much easier! Thank you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bright yellow sunflowers, perfect for our TCP Tuesday Challenge at The Cat's Pajamas. Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card the image is simply striking. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Aud Sentiment Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs    
    Berni,DT
    audsentimentschallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects. I love the colours you have used on the second one. The butterfly is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun trio of cards. Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat' Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely floral image. Just a reminder that you need to link your entry to your post not your blog. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete